Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2016







Been a year full of witnessing God's amazing love in my life. From taking the courage to be baptised to facing countless incidents where I lay bare to face my own inhibitions, temptations and shortcomings. Thankful for the family and friends He has placed in my life. The constants and also the new ones I met along the way. For the opportunity to see more of the world with my naked eyes. For the time given to spend more time with those I cherish and learn new things. For the losses, ups and downs I face this year, yet by His grace alone I waded through the storms and emerged victorious. For the faith He has granted me with to get through day by day. In great excitement to welcome the following year, for I know He has great plans awaiting for me. May I grow closer to Him and granted the strength, fruits of the spirits, optimism to go through anything that comes my way.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus


Wishing everyone a good new year ahead!