Once, I came across this quote "The human dilemma is not whether to do right or wrong, but rather to do right when it matters the most, and wrong when it matters the least."
Well, I believe in the former, though not on the latter.
To do right in my context this time round, would be to decide what matters most to me and arrive at a conclusion. One of the hardest decisions I must say.
relationship, career, friendship, commitments, family
Really am torn between all these factors in which each has its own strong grip in my life...
but once again, I have to critically evaluate my priorities and decide which has greater importance in my life.
& I have made a decision to stay,
not because I'm irrational cause of love but I'm trusting God's plan for me.
P.S: somehow my dilemma reminds me of Paul in the book of Phillipians, where he was in such intense dilemma about whether to depart or to remain in his physical body to serve God's people despite the prosecution. He chose to stay. Not that mine is anywhere as crazy as his, but well, I gotta face my friends who will raise their eyebrows or worse still, label me for my decisions (well these are just groundless assumptions). But, I believe if they are my true friends they will understand and respect my decision. Amin.