So i met the most enthusiastic bunch of cgls (camp group leaders), who actually bothers to gather us together often even after the camp ended, bond us together as a group. And i get to be in this group of entertaining and friendly bunch of people. We are from KING JULIEN XIII and our motto is " No Shame", that explains why our cheer is so sexy and wild but really worth the watch cause its so hilarious and how many times do you actually see the whole group willing to do it right? So we're on just the way we are and as you can see Im having the post camp withdrawal symptoms still, missing those daily moments I had with them
OUR CHEER: KING JULIEN'S PARTY TIME
In this 4 days 3 nights camp, i managed to only have 7 hours of sleep in total and we supper every night and I really enjoy myself to the fullest. Whoever is going to go NUS business school, please join this camp, its really worth your time to kickstart your university life. I cant go to details cause I'll just spoil the fun but there were alot of first time things that I do in this camp. It was my first time entering the club, overcame my fear of smelly things, willing to let my face be smeared, blindfolded for hours, catwalked, seven wonders and many more to go.
One unforgettable feeler or task that we had to do was approaching a group of strangers and request if we can touch their abs, the reaction on these guys face were priceless and so funny and I still do laugh everytime i look at this photo. Beyond hilarious.
Excited to see what God has in store for me for my next phase of life.



