"One of my definition of a friend has always been putting oneself in others' shoes, being thoughtful of one's circumstance.But yet it seemed that this trait at the very least isn't running in your veins.I could recount the number of times, even to the extent of telling you the dates and days it all occurred just for the sake of you realising your lack. Im so exhausted having to come up with excuses daily just to reject your enquiry. Furthermore, I wasn't telling you white lies when i admitted i was preoccupied with my school work, tests and families. I spoke only plain truth if you still doubted my conscience. Such a shame despite my reasons you still persisted and even shrugged it off completely. This all fit into the picture of your personality doesnt it, your very true colours. Could you really amend your ways even after being slapped with all these facts, so doubtful. You dont fit the bill."
I had only a few hours of sleep yet i could be so attentive today which was a great thing i suppose. Spent the whole of PE lesson chatting with charissa, i was not in any condition to do any excercise anyways. Surprisingly, i must admit that today's cca was an enjoyable one despite having a heavy heart to attend it weekly.
Detest the fact that everytime im out of Singapore, a few zits would form in one way or another on my faces. This is so irritating.
Goodbye