Happy Chinese New Year, all!
I was spared some time to surf the net and i directly went to see my dear pet, somehow i had the longing desire to play with it.
It was only a few days im here yet i couldnt control my appetite at all. More frequent than ever, i would catch myself munching on enticing yet delicious tidbits served on the guest's booth. But yet the most astonishing thing was that i wouldnt feel full at all, i have no idea why either.
I have not had a goodnight sleep for the past few days, playing decks of cards with a bunch of people. Giggling/laughing/smacking/jeering/cheering/etc each other.
Caught up alot with Monica, as usual she's so pleasant to talk to though most people find her too silent and shy. Afterall, blood is thicker than water, isnt it.
Anyhow, its so demoralising that i had to journey back again.
I abhor farewell.
Goodbye, piccas next time