Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ranting out my thoughts as i could always express it better in words.
Confused as ever, thinking whom should i believe.
The stranger whom everyone said was nice or the close friend whom i confided to recently.
Minds whrilling, bucked with thoughts.
Was it true he said that or just a made-up story.
I've got no rights to say anything as i really am confused.
I need some explanation.
But when groundless comments are said, i couldnt sit there and just watch it goes by.
I knew i dont do such things perfectly well.
Thanks to those who listened, believed and adviced.
The feeling just wasnt right when something goes wrong.

People were calling me toothless.
I just stood and smiled very big to them, like a retarded.
The hardest part havent end yet
=(
I couldnt concentrate on mostly anything today, no comments on it.
busied myself with talks clarifying doubts with loveable best friends.

Love,
MICHELLE