Sunday, January 27, 2008



Hahahas, i've lost two teeth
and the feeling is very weird.
I suffered two hours of continuous pain yst and at last its gone.
Maybe its cause of the prayer, thankyo.
I tried to smile with my numb cheeks but to no avail.
Luckily, i dint go out after the extractions or i think i'll rant like a bawling baby.
I thought i could lost my appetite after extraction but in the end
the answer is NO! I eat still freakin much
Anyway, i still have two more extractions to go after CNY.
Its so cause i wanna enjoy my hearty food back in hometown.

Its been long since i last talked alot with mother,
ranged her an hour back and i felt so much better afterwards.
Love her and sorry for being ever so rude at times.

Byebye world.
I wont smile my trademark smile like :DDDDD so much now
as you people would laugh you're ass off upon seeing the gaps in my teeth.