I felt such a loner today.
Hmmms, went out with my long-lost pals.
4 years consecutively never met.
There was 3 of them, who were very close, at times i felt rather left out.
A circumstance i rarely in, maybe the first in this year.
Maybe blame myself for being rather quiet and not my noisy self, cause something is rather bothering me.
Okay so watched some cranky movie.
I was in hope everything would turn out great,
but everything doesnt always have to go your way, michelle.
Met many people recognised face and acquintances.
Just realised something though,
I went out so randomly back in my hometown, anyone i could find
then off i go. But it doesnt matter.
This despo guy approached me and ask for introduction,
while his background noises of his friends shouting " he's findinfg gf!"
still shake my hand somemore, its all cause he hanging his hand there for so long
felt rather buhaoyisi.
Anw, im off now.
Bye =)