Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello earth.
Today morning, father gave me driving lessons.
I did better than before, even my nosy sister said so.
Anw, was with my family the whole day.
Went out, walked around the mall.
Seriously, they're the best people in world,
one of whom i dont need to be pretensious about.
Bought dad a miniature middle sized white porsche for his christmas present
its all cause he is beginning to collect those ministure sports cars.
Anw, was raining the whole day,
make me feel so sleepy.
Feet is blistered and stomach ache.
I just started on articles, wonder if i could finish my homework on time.
Especially, my chinese history book is back in Singapore, how am i gonna do it. Think gonna throw away 50 marks.
Who cares anyway,
I'm off now, people calling me to hurry for mahjong.
Bye earth!


Just remebered that i've to attend some birthday party tommorow, hope it would be funfunfunfun so that wont spoil my day

GREATEST MAN.