Friday, April 23, 2021

Hello again!

“You’re a free soul. You can’t be caged, you’ll run away. You’re an explorer, your soul needs a platform for expression” 

How aptly said by my former boss. 

Fast forward to 2021, the world looks vastly different from how it was pre-covid days. Yet my soul has been thankful to mother earth for the much needed respite from constant traveling. I’ve been very fortunate to say the least, to have seen so much of the world in 2018-2019 that it brings such heartwarming feeling every time i look at the pictures. 

In the past few months, there’s been so much highs and lows in life that if anything it taught me a few things. Treasure your time here on earth, every single opportunity to live another day is grace, given freely to fulfil your purpose. It’s such an interesting concept that I’m still learning to grasp over the years, will be sharing more next time. Just do it, you never know if the opportunity comes again. Be thankful and happy, because life is short and it should be filled with joy. 

I’ve changed status to a Mrs as well. Life’s been good. It scares me at times how much I love life and work that I am afraid that I’ll never be ready to give up my freedom. 

Stay safe!