Just turned 22 two days ago.
That feeling you get when you realised that age is catching up with you.
And I start to think a lot about the future and what it might look like for me.
Then an exhilaration when I think about the different possibilities available.
But ultimately, despite the fears and inhibitions, excitement and exhilaration, God has the final say and of course have the best plan in store for me. That is my greatest comfort.
Its interesting that despite my likings for fictions, I choose to read more "intellectually-stimulating" books nowadays. I think about how to manage my finances more effectively, rather than squander them off in materialism or lifestyle alike. That I actually am excited yet nervous for school because I am taking up what I enjoy but at the same time I know that there are plenty of challenges and competition ahead. When I think about the research about entrepreneurship that I accepted, it gives me such a tickle and apprehension, like a little voice telling me to give up now before its too late. But yet I know, in the presence of my Savior, I'll pull through it victoriously.
I find it really interesting, that the phases of life unfolds itself,.
Ciao.