Monday, January 14, 2013

10th feet off the ground


I like to attend a relative's wedding, somehow the mass company makes the event an even more joyous moment. Reciting the vow, where it ended off with  an "I do"

Maybe marriage seems like a far away topic to be talked about now but at times it does cross my mind how it would all turn out like, so mindblowing and thrilling at the same time. Where a bind and words of affirmation could bring two to a journey far more than one could imagine, waking up to see the same familiar face everyday and filling one another's weaknesses. And its so cool to imagine the designs of the gown pre wed photo locations even to the extent of how would i survive in inches of heels when i was struggling to remain upright a day ago. I know, too much pondering.