Its one of those rare days where i feel like blogging, pouring out unspoken words which i fear would merely itch the ears of the listeners.
Anyway today is one of those days where i tried to conquer physics but to no avail cause its way too incomprehensible for me. It kept me pondering for awhile if the reason for my inability is all due to my reluctance to welcome and enjoy this subject or is it just a lack of understanding and innate ability to do this subject. Positivity is easily spoken yet hard to exercise. I kept emphasising on my utter hatred to this subject and inability to even a comprehend a single thing that its darkening the windows to my soul. I need to cleanse all these pessimism, its about time a perspective overhaul is needed.
I CAN DO THIS, YES I CAN.
2 weeks to yet another miracle, another of God's grace performed through my weakness. i pray.