Day 1: Spent a meaningful day at home, spring cleaning and lying in bed due to migrane.
Day 2: Spent a memorable day with c, did our usual talks, she swayed me so much that day. We laughed even harder at the theatre upon catching "Hello stranger". Back to the good old days, i'll miss you i THINK :P
Day 3: Met with xm after zillion years, caught up and shopped with her. I feel so englightened and glad that things are still good as gold as before, you know even we go on our separate ways, i'll still be here for you. Then i had to search high and low for carnival games for easter with marie.
Day 4: I had a day with sm, staying in her house and played with my macbook. She bought itouch off the shelf in a mere 5 minutes after she told me her intention. 7 yrs on the go! Finally that night, i know how to use a macbook after everything's installed, please dont mock me. Oh ya thank you to you too though i treated you starbucks already.
Day 5: I had less than 5 hours sleep and i went east coast early in the morning to cycle with the usual 5. Injuries here and there but we still had fun as always, i left for cellgroup that night and it was interesting.
Day 6: Church starting early morning, truthfully speaking i do enjoy coming there even though some may say why i bothered to attend them so often. At night that 9A1 boy treated the nostrils which came as a shock to me initially but since it has been a long time since i gathered with them, i enjoyed it alot. And of course meeting that scrubscrub cy and jy too and my dear gay son.
Day 7: Church again and then out with that prune for the whole day. Caught burlesque and i treated her as promised and it made her feel uneasy, hahahaha. I failed to dissuade her from buying more garments but i was proud i wasnt the least enticed by those clothes. I think the next time we would walk the whole orchard way till night would be months later.
IM STILL HOPING FOR A MIRACLE, I DO AND I BELIEVE.