Saturday, November 13, 2010

10 things:

1) OLVL IS OVER, TIME TO REJOICE
2) I lost my ipod
3) I lost a friend
4) Yet someone said to be thankful always in all circumstances
5) Yet behind all these, i can see a better plan that God has in store
6) My dad is always the first everyday to wish me goodluck in bb.
7) A true gentleman falls short of his glory as he tends to overlook the true desires of a woman.
8) I caught a glimpse of a drafted post months ago and realised truly you're unworthy of my woe. From time to time, you've committed the same misdemeanor and it just nauseates me.
9)I'll kinda miss those weekend gwc times, walking through a long long path for a morning exercise and tryin to convince ourselves that no man should take their toll on our lives. Snapping the memories inscribed within our hearts.
10) Hometownsick.