So im bend on studying dilligently now.
Sunday after church- Great world city
Saturday evening- angmokio library.
Monday-Friday-school.
Yay.
Coffee makes me light headed and nausea today. This feelin's bothering, feel like just binging. Was so sleepy due to sleeping merely 5 hours that i did -.- and that seehui laughed her ass off, spent half an hour talking to keep ourselves awake. She look so preety in that red dress im still laughing madly about it, right? Im so lazy i always feel like sitting down even in bustop and buses ride. I have to wear apron for sunday school with food on my pouch and those kids would swarm around me tryin to fish out the snacks. I have to get my priorities right, no procrastinating, no surfing of net for hours anymore. I should reduce my duration of being online once im in msn cause i know i can last up to 5 hours there, only to feel remorse after all's done. From now.
Goodbye.