"A good attitude and the right focus help us to handle life joyfully, even though it doesn't change our circumstances"
My memory's so bad i forgotten many of the occurences in my life. Even if it holds a significant meaning. Trying my best to recall, but to no avail.
Is it me or just the slight ignorance from others that they start to be unable to recognise me. I will find myself in a position whereby people just walked past me as though Im a stranger, or even standing in the lift and yet went unnoticed.I doubt i change that much even if it meant for the hair compared to last year. I saw it in my yearbook and well i look different fullstop, had a ball of time asking around for well wishes anyway.
I lay it down again down at Your feet, do as what You please in this life just as a disciple seek for his Master's way. I <3, always do.