-Ive not touched my books for quite sometime, i should pull up my socks when school re-open.
-Toy story 3 is nice despite me hating cartoon.
-I am really eating alot.
-I hate injection, gave me feverish feeling.
-Ive found something to do after olvls.
-Pardon my chinese if it doesnt sound chinese
-I kinda look forward but yet dread school at the same time.
-I have to do some spring cleaning real bad and donation of clothes.
-Stop appearing in my dreams so frequently, its disturbing.
-I think i can live without technology.
- I love my family, very much in fact.
-I feel like studying alone, plugging my ipod in gwc.
-I just finished slotting all my freshly developed photos into albums.
-Feel like cutting my hair its gonna strain so bad when i start tying it up again but i know i would regret it.
-I am bend on saving money.
Goodnight.