A couple of days back, I was humiliated by (the girl up there) prank. I would never let it slip off me any time soon, traumatised me though i know its not by any purpose. I still cant believe how naive i could be then, still speculating who could that be with all the possibilities running through my minds. Goodness gracious, she must be using much energy stifling her laughter in front of me.
Anyhow, these days studying have been fairly productive. I completed a few chapters here and there. Im so proud of Siying that she didnt disappoint me by turning up on Thursday (though chariss and cy spam her phonecalls and msgs).
Big thanks to Serene and Celine also for the jaguar banner, love you all girls for the help. If not for you all, i think i would have had mind-blockage for ideas and paintings. Greatly appreciated =)
Goodnight