The season for hooked is over, time to turn the page afresh.
I dearly hope clock will tick faster and cny arrives real soon. I missed late night talking with my sisters. Since they're all so hyped up with much stories to be told, that makes it more enticing. New school, new bunch, new stories to be unfold for them. Till then i shall reveal in detail about mine.
Anyway, school's been a faraway topic for sometime, filled with fluctuating conditions, ups and downs whiled through. The motivation to strive is there but procrastination just gets the best out of me. March i promised myself, but some push would do some miraculous work for me too. Some motivation maybe, anyone? I know one which would drive me to start :DDDD, but yet prolly some siesta is still preferable than revisions.
All in all, life's been good for me. Not much hurls or trails to linger on any more. Received my first vday gift of the yr a few days back given frm my 7 yrs friend.Thanks, yours to come soon, S.