Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"I see the end so near,
yet I still am compelled to sinning.
I see surrounding altering,
yet I made no attempt to revert it back.
I see a sunken ship within my grasp,
yet I showed apathy.

But,

I see the truth in deceptions.
I see faith in despair.
I see the initiatives in my ignorance.
I see the reality in a clearer picture."

Im left penniless for a couple of days now, i now know how life in poverty would be like. Furthermore, withdrawing money from the atm machine brought about a heavy heart kinda feeling, due to the promise few months back that i would never withdraw any more cash ever.


Anyhow, i think ive been living a rather healthy lifestyle. Been excercising regularly for some personal reason ( trust me , not cause of being skinnier) and etc. Swam today with chariss coming over in the evening, and now just a couple of hours later, im left restless and sleepy.

P.S: I see my mistake, burying the hatchet. Better one good then one stale.

Goodnight.