

I feel healthy nowadays cuz i exercise more. I remembered swimming at 3 yesterday and it sunkissed me real bad, turning me darker i guess. But anyways i decided upon it quite long ago to revert my lifestyle and not be so lazy anymore.
Caught "My Sister's Keeper" a couple of days ago, it was disheartening i suppose. I cried quite alot for that movie and rushed to finish my popcorn within 10 minutes so that i can concentrate fully. That girl there is so strong despite the demonic ail thats consuming her, that what makes the audience feel so inferior compared to her. Yet i applaud her for it, for the enormous strength that lies within her.
Anyways, it was a fun one that day, cuz i was filled with euphoria the whole time. Laughing my ass off from starbucks to ben&jerrys to thai express with those two people. I guess for our age, that topic we talked that day would be the most intriguing and enticing compared to others. But yet i treasure for all the people that gain a foothold in my life, now and forever.
To tell the truth, im kinda anticipating for monday real bad. But yet there's a contradicting feeling deep within me, those of nervousness and exhiliration. Just hoping for the best, regardless of whats the outcome. & to everyone else out there, no matter what the result is, we all know we've done the best we can, dont be too discouraged by it.
Goodbye.