Friday, July 17, 2009

10 things that I love:

1) I love God , my family, friends.
2) I love good things that came knocking down my door.
3) I love hanging around with my family.
4) I love laughing so hard till i miss a breath.
5) I love the rush of the sea, ocean and morning air.
6) I love having good times with my friends, especially confiding.
7) I love the feeling of contentment and joy.
8) I love novelty.
9) I love the littlest thing that could touch your heart.
10) I love things that are indelible.

P.S: The bombing in Jkt .Why could anyone be so malignant, setting off a bomb just like that. Ruthlessly, in their eyes they see lives taken innocently yet they feel no tinge of mercy at all. What has the world turn into? Cold blooded humans, who find appease in seeping life from their own kind.