Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rise and shine, im back in singapore. Heavy heart still.
I officially have no school this week, which is quite pleasing cause it means that ive longer holidays. Even so, i still have to contact the school daily before 8 which means no longer slumber for me.

Interesting, preoccupied, fun, marvelous, nerve-wrecking, exhausting, yet still loved.
Some activities were a novelty. I literally overcame my fear of height and went parasailing. Had a bird's eye view of the whole city, under a balloon ( or whatever you call that) Indescripable, still prefers bustling with activities compared to idleness.

For today, i shall hibernate at home as promised to my parents. I must unpack my things before it piles up and be a mess in a corner of my room. Im going to collect all unwanted clothes from my cupboard and give them away.

So till then.