Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm usin my sis blackberry to blog, just to kill time in this car journey from Bandung. I already got sick and tired of watching "A Cinderella Story" more than teice already. Anyways, I still envy my sis for havin 24/7 internet acess in her phone, furthermore this phone is so user-friendly. I wonder why I chose omnia over this phone anyways.

Its been a great day today, shopped till my back really aches. I restrained myself so much with each of my choice being deliberated thoroughly, even so it doesn't affect and still, I bought quite a lot. Dang I think I should cease shopping for the time being. Can't believe it myself but had a round of basketball with my sisters at Sam's backyard. Fun but totally, I suck at that game.

Just for a last note, happy birthday simin! 6 years and still remains good as gold. I will celebrate with yo when I'm bacl!

Tata.