A record of 5 days not having any encounter with the network at all, did really do wonders. I finally came home today but yet feeling so vexed still. I preferrably rather stay with my mom cause she postponed her departure date, but her sudden return caught me off guard and left unprepared. Tommorow maybe after my release i would straightly journey back there.
Today is a great/not so great day, i enjoyed myself to the core during cca, due to the orientations and the bonding sessions that actually worked. I eventually know my juniors name which ive not the slightest notation who they are for the past year. At least it does me a favour of escaping the reality for moments im there.
"Michelle trust me you're going to be okay, nothing will happend and you'll still be normal"
"Michelle at least you dont swell up as big as a balloon" (rings a bell?, by right this is the most hilarious comment)
To sum up, i should just learn from the "Secret" that we should say words that would go according to the law of he universe.
Oh gosh I still have a geog test tommorow yet i havent touch it at the very least. Goodbye ive gotta run.