Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Adorning Christmas tree was indeed a very time consuming and energy draining process yet its so enjoyable. I was never close to perfection in decorating it yearly.Christmas Christmas im so longing for you. Maybe a commence of pondering over my resolutions the next year would do a good head start.

Anyhow, i promised mal to dedicate one whole post/paragraph:

Hereby, these are traits that ive always envied so far. None of the sentences i write contains any sarcasm or insults ok (take note of this buddy.Sucha big bulgy eyes that seemed like an owl and attentive, compared to mine which is the opposite. Tall muscular figure that is possessed gratefully to the daily trainings. Ok im gonna cease explaining now before bursting out in laughters, im kidding. I guess this buddy of mine is missing me too much till hallucination is present, claiming to have seen me at Senayan City upon his visit here. And i suppose you're impressed with the malls here that you're gonna hop by this country once more. I remembered giving him a "quirky" present for his birthday as what he described it to be and well, he took a great courage to "revenge" and gave me something real shocking too. I admit that i was in utter shock and so was chariss, never occured in my mind i would receive that from him, but yet i still do appreciate it i must say. Upcoming birthday i would be selective and buy something real unique i guess. This is a great buddy of mine obviously which whom i always loved to pick on due to his reaction. Hopefully still in time, still like it used to be.
I guess this is a very long dedication, adequate enough and be honoured.

Goodbye,
miss seehui&twinny&jo, cant wait for a face-to-face.