Its been quite sometime i guess, ive been too lazy to surf the net or practically switch on the PC, even now im using my mom's E90 to blog. Its free time for a mere 5 mins for me, i gotta go do cross checking soon.
I found out that i get into the combination i want though that would mean no more literature for me, sad thing cause i love it.
I toured around quite a number of malls already here, eating different kinds of food and getting stunned upon stepping on the weighing machine.
I had a mindset to work out at home with the available machines but i was too cropped up to even commence with these whole thing.
Am so proud of myself and Martina for we cleaned up the whole of the playing room on one of the days though not yet done.
The best thing that i still love is massage, the refreshment after its done, energy replenished.
Anyways i would be outta Jakarta for a few days starting tmr.
Gonna embark on an enjoyable journey with dearest Janice and Eric.
goodbye.
Still am waiting for you to fulfill your promise