I distinctly knew the answer to that question yet i hesitate and make a completely different turn and change my answer.
That jolly well cut off my 10 marks and over.
No use mourning, yes i know but some things its just to tempting to be grumbled over and over again.
P.S: No more treats for YOU, cause my requirement for it has just been cut off. ( kuakuakua )
Ive not the slightest mood to revise and that goes to seehui and mj too, for they relentlessly disturb me while im reading my notes. Screw you asshole mj, for everything you done to physically torture me.
I planned to while my time away by going out with Samuel and his parents but in the end i went home to get some sleep instead. I shoulda go to enjoy and forget all those maths errors i made.
Nevermind, shall go watch recently borrowed "Kite Runners" and see how nice as its claimed to be.