Saturday, June 7, 2008

  • khairul: hi yuyu , yu are so yuyu.
  • Stranger mama: hahahas okokok.
  • simin: hahas that sucky ass brother eh.
  • wenting: yohooo, aye darling?
  • Bun: wow, thanks though.
Hello all.
I changed blogskin once more, due to complaint saying that they couldnt tag me using mozilla.
Ok i hope this once can work out.

Currently im at my cousin's house for some gathering and they are eating pleasantly whilst ive got no appetite, so here i am.

Past few days,
Ive baked brownie, cooked cordon bleu and very pleased with the outcome.
Ive done some shopping and bought what i desired like finally.
Ive been coerced to jog , leaving me restless for one whole day.
Ive worked for my mother for a few days like last december.

I rembered playing with martina in the car while waiting for monica to come out from school and the forfeit is smelling the opponent's feet. She lost so much and patheticly sniffed my feet alot. Muahahahas.
Hilarious sister i had.

I started learning how to be independent, standing on my own feet.
I hope this could last.
Cause the only reason for dependence once more would be my indecisiveness.