Friday, May 2, 2008

  • Bun: okay good. wahlao stop making me jealous saying proper format. vball fun ley.
  • Stranger mama: yeah hope so can make you proud? okay honoured you make for me, dont be sad. though im still gna laugh at you for making that statement.
  • Louise: hahas okay
  • putri: missed you too babe.
  • Eunice: yeah you too okay. do 204 proud yo.
Science, my worst subject ever.
Sigh, its manageable but yet im not sure i could do well.

I should have revised more
I shouldnt have got myself distracted yesterday, gossiping and laughing with bun &bfg when we're supposed to study.
I shouldnt have talked on the phone long, watched project runway and LA ink till midnight.
Leaving me no time to study =(
What is over is over. No use mourning right.

Watched ironman today and well i could comment that its cool.
worthwhile and of course i caught up with my owl buddy.
Bfg waited with me for 3 hours and she wasted her time going home instead, anyways nice long talks with her and jianan to pass time.
Afterall, its still worthwhile today.

=))))