Sunday, April 20, 2008

It dawn on me that although we've grown apart, besty.
I believe you are still the best there could ever be, under whatever circumstance or how much you've manipulate into someone i hardly knew. Because even though you arent always there when i needed someone, you always gave me the best advice and diverted my focus from the problems i faced with stupid jokes.
Dedication for you ey !!!

Okay yesterday,
I went to great world city's starubucks with elice to study, caffeine really did its outmost best to keep me awake.
I accomplished most of my works but not my revision as janice went to join us and she wanted to roam instead of studying. Anyway, im pleased overall.
We decided to watch "Forbidden kingdom" and went home in time before midnight.

Today,
Wake up early for church mass but i couldnt stifle my numerous rude yawn.
Skipped all my service duty and went home, heading for a slumber.
But eventually, i didnt as i found out i still have maths assignment that is piling up and the temptation to blog. Sigh.

Exams are coming but why dont i have the determintation to study at all.
Motivate me motivate me, bfg the smartass.
I must ace i must ace in order to prove * wrong.
Goodbye