I've had a mere stomach ache which i suspect its due to my excessive eating during the weekeneds.
I went to and fro the toilet few times early morning,making me almost late for sch.
Was feeling restless for half the day with an aching stomach and luckily regained back afterwards.
I need to control my eating plan before it gets worse.
Y'know im going back to hometown in no time and im gonna eat so much back there.
I miss those exotic food there.
Yesterday i went to church early in the morning.
Seeing those innocence really made my day, tugging of my shirt and laughters, very adorable.
Was late for 2 hours meeting amanda and winglun, due to my late lunch with the church people.
Really sorry. Went shopping in a crowded place and gotten real tired.
Walked under the rain trying to get under people's umbrella, funnaye.
All went home, met elice and levina and walked around town with them.
In time when my steamboat dinner came, i went to eat quite alot.
I pronounced i gain around 2kgs just this weekend. i hope i can lose down by this week, a must.
Whatever.
Can someone give me an inspiration what to buy for my 11 year old sister'sbirthday?
Im really in loss for ideas, shit lah only have till this saturday.
Chariss, you must forgive and forget also okay.
Love you. Get well soon dear.
Goodbye.