Since early morning, i actually have to turn up at hyatt for prayers and instructions but instead i went straight to botanical garden to meet the rest.
Bloody hot there though only morning, walked a long distances around just to find the right place.
But the leader asked me to go back to hyatt to help out organize the kids.
Cute kids as usual, esp with that ethan in my group, he's so all over all of the leaders.
Picking his nose and saliva dripping, a sudden run towards me and hugged me all over, disgusting yeah i know.
All the rest were cute also with one saving a seat for me in the bus.
I was practically exhausted by the time the whole thing ended, with sweats trickling down my whole body and the intense heat of the sun.
I would consider twice before going again the next time, cause i had severe headaches after that and uneasy stomach.
Lunched with the rest and they took super long there, talking about their things.
I was hoping i could go off earlier cause of my dodo headache.
Slept through my evening for a few hours and it was great.
Slept through my evening for a few hours and it was great.
I woke up with such a fresh mind and headaches all cleared.
Thank God for today.
Lets hope tommorow would be better.
Long time never post photo,
here's one to show you how cute ethan is.
And lastly, Amanda


