I learnt alot today, all evangelism from fellowship class really hit me hard.
All these while, those sins were the ones that i did.
I reflected every fragment and i guessed this is what He wanted me to realise all along.
Anyways, meaningful day.
I played along with the kids when doing service, throwing hula hoops and balls around, one of em hit me on the lips and its really painful. Innocent souls are great sight.
My face is reddish and painful, pain can you faster go away.
After all church activities are done, walked around with janice and went home after that.
& i just found out my parents are coming over on saturday next week, yayyayayay.
So elated.
The world's changing way too fast.
At times envious to those lives, though no fret i love my own.
Restrictions that made me unique, but im greatful.
So when next time you come enquiring, think twice first.
Dont blame them, cause i know its for my own good.
Goodbye