Been having sleepless night for the past days, turning back and forth in my bed.
I just realised that ive been living in a facade of anticipation that everything would be like in the past.
About you, me, her,him, them , us and everyone.
Contradicting soul, i would want both time to turn back and not simultaneously.
School had been such a bore that i couldnt help falling into slumber.
Confident about my maths test today that i would do preety well, this is probably the first test i could do smoothly.
Ive been having such great laughter with chariss, laughing over the most stupid things. Anyways laughing is the best medicine.
I gorged her down with food when she came over the other day, claiming she would turn to a pig if she continued coming over continuously. I was just being kind and feed her k.
Argh, just the thought of putting on braces makes me wanna back out any moment =(((
Shoooot.