Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Im partially recovered but not fully.
No more fever and running nose thats like the highway.
If i fail today's dnt and history test, i will cry i tell you.
I did seriously study due to the fact im imprisoned in the house for the past two days.
Okay so almost everyday since sunday i have slept super early due to the strong medicine content.
Fresh mind early in the morning, more things to talk to celine.
I wanted to watch P.S I love you with janice tonight but i guess mother wouldnt let me due to my condition and my test tmr. Aww, she must be sad.
Hahahas next time okay,i seriously want to watch it with her.

Gossip girl season one all watched, supernice.
Must watch show. Blaire waldorf superb lah.

Bye all,
i still got a mountain high homework piling up and a maths test tmr.
Wish me luck.

Scandals, cant they just stop.
Dumbfounded, just waiting aside praying.