I had a great time there with famiy.
Went to Semarang ,some old city but such a cool place.
Lived in the family's mansion, but so many insects there in the toilet.
Made me jump around like mad person.
Followed cousin and took quite a number of photos though, at dilapidated places, quite eerie.
I havent had enough sleep since Wednesday.
Sleeping at dawn and waking up at 7 in the morning.
How worse can that be.
I really need some sleep badly.
Gambled and lost in total, how disappointing but father paid all my debts.
Love all family, they made it such an enjoyable trip there.
Not so much shopping, gossips, gamble, money, visits, reminiscing, photos, etcetc.
Seeing some of the old generation photos, they are hilarious, esp my father.
But its raining daily there, some place were flooded.
Anyways dint stop all us cousins to hunt for the different types of food there.
Gotten wet somehow, cause went for food thats on the roadside.
Only gotten this chance once a year.
Went to saloon yesterday,
Hair cut, treatment, pedicure, menicure.
They snipped half my original size of my bangs.
I dint find it weird, but when i tie it up, it looks weird.
They snipped half my original size of my bangs.
I dint find it weird, but when i tie it up, it looks weird.
But who cares anyways.
Im now off to gossip girl,

