This is my 2nd post.
I havent dedicated a post to anyone so far
I shall now dedicate to my cousin/roomate/bedpartner Marmar Mariana
She is gone to Finland today, spending her New Year in plane
She'll be gone for months.
I just want to say that i'll miss her badly
The times that we would make fun of each other
She would disturb me so that i would let out my erm " super voice"
I would miss she calling me titi kamal and my sexy pose
And many more
Hope you would "lupakan smua yg sdang mengagu, Tuhan pasti bantu "
Love you and be back soon.
Tmr is a new year
I hope i would be a better person next yr as i havent been a good one this year
I have let my parents down, with bad grades compared to the previous
Rebelling them and agitating them.
Friends, if i had been such an irritant , im so sorry
Im always wanting everything to go my way
Sorry i'll try to change.
I know God will give nxt year a better year than this.
Anyways,
that bestfren of mine said he would knock on my door on midnite
I doubt so, and even if he did, he wouldnt find me
But instead cousin's friend there.
Haha, cheer up to those troubled
May the New year bring a refreshment experience to you all
Byeeeeeeeeee
Janice calling me alrdy