Monday, December 10, 2007

Heyho universe =D !
I've been rather busy as i said.
Weekends went out , bowled on sunday. i suck seriously
Shopped and in search of family chirstmas present.
I really had a tough time finding a lacoste boutique for poppy father
, and till now i had no idea where it is.
& speaking of father, he's overseas for a week and i missed him badly
Those times where he would listen to my everything and when he would disturb me . come back soon poppy!!!
Saturday,
Had wedding till late,very fun, many whom i recognise.
There is this gorgeous guy caught my attention, stared for sometime though its rude,
but who cares. Many many funny incident , laughed my ass off. Shant elaborate.
I cycled on sunday evening,
funny kiddos asked me to join them for a race.
I lost shockingly ( they go earlier than me by 5 secs and distance is is short)
Okay, babes are finishing exams soon.
good news for me.
I've got too many to tell but i really need to go out now.
Busy busy busy again till end of week.
Bye universe =D !


i never thought you would end that fast
you said you'll wait and persevere
bullshit, this is why i stayed on '
your broken promise, my stronger mindset.